Cera Alba, Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, CI 77499, CI 77492, Microcrystallina Cera, Silica, Mineral Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, CI 77491.
How to apply:
With the retractable eyeliner, line along the waterline and add definition to the eyes.
For external use only. Stop using it if you feel any kind of irritation. Remove your eyeliner before going to bed. Store it in a cool and dry place.
Why choose Nirvana Color Nirvana Color No Smudge Retractable Eyeliner?
- Coal black
- Matte Finish
- Smudge Proof
- Do tight line your upper lash line.
- Do smudge your line to soften the look.
- Don’t pull your skin tight to draw a line.
- Don’t apply your eyeliner immediately after applying moisturizer.
- How do you use retractable eyeliner?
Twist the eyeliner to raise the tip, twist up only a bit at a time. Then press the tip of the pencil into the roots of your lashes and dab or sketch, side to side.
2. How do you sharpen retractable eyeliner?
Take a piece of tissue paper to get any excess liner off the edge, twist it, and then to make the point, twirl the side of the eyeliner in a circular motion.
3. If I want to make it look extremely black, how can I do that and make sure it doesn’t sink into my skin?
Blend it out with a highly pigmented black eyeshadow. To make sure it doesn’t look unbalanced, see that the eyelid has more product.