Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Silica, Lanolin, Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Cera Alba, CI 15850, CI 77491, CI 77499.
- Velvety Matte Finish:This lipstick has a velvety feel to it. The non-sticky texture gives your lips a smooth and even finish.
- Gorgeous shade:This lipstick will give you a beautiful color payoff in just one application as it is highly pigmented. It can be mixed or paired with other shades to create a new shade or create an ombre effect.
Long-Lasting: It has a long-wearing formula that stays put all day.
- Apply the Nirvana Color Lipstick
- Start in the center of your bottom lip and work toward the outer edge.
- The same technique applies to your upper lip.
- You can wear this lipstick alone or layered over other lipstick.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips
- Apply the lipstick within your lip line
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Why choose Nirvana Color Lipstick?
- It has a velvety matte finish
- Long lasting formula
What’s the trick to make lipstick last longer?
Take a little powder on your brush and dab it on the lips after you apply your lipstick. Then follow this up with another layer of lipstick; it always makes it last longer.
How should one maintain lipsticks?
Storing lipsticks in a cool place helps maintain them better. You can also store them in the fridge.
How can I create ombré lips?
You can do that by using a dark color on the outer corners of your lips and using a lighter color in the middle. Next, slightly blend the area where the two colors meet. Choose colors that complement each other. You can blend them with a small brush or your ring finger.
Is it safe to use any kind of lipstick on your cheeks as a blush or even on your eyes?
It’s safe to do so, and it works well too. While using it on your eyelids however remember to put some powder eyeshadow to lock it in or it won’t last long.